Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Original Tune: One of the Ones - RIP Dave Corson and NiK Smith

"Fallen fruit ain't always rotten..."

RIP Dave Corson
Here's a brand new original tune written this summer. It's been an intense year with friendships and actually losing two close friends to tragic accidents. This song is dedicated to my musical partner Ian Mathieu, skater Nik Smith and life-long friend Dave (Big Daddy) Corson. This song is a reflection on friendship, life's struggles and seeing beauty for where it truly lies --- in our personal relationships and experiences with those close to us...regardless if it's perfect or not.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this song made me cry a little bit. A lot of the words are true.

DBF said...

Thanks, Taylor, I really appreciate that. Nik was really special to me. I hope you are well. Thanks for listening.

Here's what's going on...Please check here before calling ;)