Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Live Terminal Union Performances

Ian and I are currently in the middle of our January residency at Stanley's Pub. We're playing every Wednesday this month in one of the east sides more well known music venues. Ian was playing here back when he was 16 years old. Our friend, Noah Hunt, got his whole start there before he joined the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band.

We've had decent crowds each night so far. I'm most excited about the number of my skating homies who have steadily been building up their attendance. It means a lot to me because this Americana style of music is not typical skater fare. So when they are there diggin' the tunes and having a good time I'm happy. Hanging with them outside of the skate realm is great as well.

Here's a live version of Terminal Union playing John Prine's Souvenirs.

No comments:

Here's what's going on...Please check here before calling ;)